What we do
What is Aftermath Support?
Aftermath Support is a charitable organisation that provides immediate support to road traffic collision victims and their families.
We won’t tell you that we understand what you are going through, but we will offer free, confidential advice and support. This could be information you need, or just a chat. We will listen to you as an individual and attempt to solve any problems before they occur.
Support could include:
- Practical help
- A listening ear
- Support from a trained volunteer
- Information about support groups and other organisations who are also experienced in deal with road traffic collision victims
- Information about other professional or voluntary support networks
- Information on organisations who can give advice on financial matters
You may not want help at the moment, but remember that we are here and you can ask for help at any time in the future.
Aftermath Support is always here for you. You only have to ask.
Have you or a loved one been injured or affected by a road traffic collision?
We will give you all the information and support you need to help promote recovery and rehabilitation.
Has a loved one died in a road traffic collision?
We will guide you through the bereavement process and offer practical help and information so you can choose the best pathway for your needs.
We help and support all victims of road traffic collisions, including:
- Anyone injured, physically or mentally, in the collision
- Families and carers of the injured
- Bereaved families and friends of the victim
We offer support to all, and this includes drivers and witnesses.
If you feel you need our help, please call us on 0151 777 2562 or 0845 634 4273.
Need help with something not mentioned on our website? Please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly.